For decades, people have debated the relative merits of jute bag vs plastic bag. This blog will present you with facts that show how jute bags are 10 times better than plastic bags.
In this day and age, we are surrounded by plastic and things made of plastic; however, we will be comparing jute and plastic in this article. As our reliance on plastics grows, so does the amount of pollution that we produce. Plastic is the most harmful substance to the environment; it makes up more than 80% of the total garbage that is found in the world’s seas and lakes.
Both human beings and aquatic life are at serious risk as a result of this. Bottles made of polythene, plastic bags, and other types of trash can be found in coastal areas, lakes, as well as other types of bodies of water. It is consumed by marine animals such as turtles and fish, which puts their lives in jeopardy.
Top 7 advantages of jute bags over plastic bags
- Jute is far more environmentally friendly than plastic bags, which have a propensity to quickly lose their glossy appearance and have a considerably shorter lifespan.
- Jute is not only more robust and long-lasting, but it also keeps its beautiful appearance for an extended length of time.
- The production of plastic bags requires the use of petrochemical materials like polyethylene and polypropylene. In addition, the bags have a relatively limited lifespan, which places an unnecessary strain on the environment and deprives natural resources.
- Jute bags are indeed an alternate option; in addition to being totally biodegradable, they are hardy, long-lasting, reusable, permeable, and resistant to temperature fluctuations.
- A Jute beach bag is superior to plastic any bag since it can be reused several times and maintain their chic appearance for a longer period of time.
- The production of plastic bags requires the use of petroleum, which is not a natural resource that can be replenished, leading to the depletion of a vital natural resource. In contrast to this, the production of jute office bags only requires jute that has been cultivated in its natural environment.
- Plastic bags and polybags, on the other hand, are not as long-lasting and quickly lose their appealing appearance. Plastics have a shorter lifespan than other materials; therefore, a larger percentage of rubbish made of plastic ends up in landfills
Jute is a natural fiber that comes from the plant of the same name (Corchorus olitorius). It has been used for several centuries to make everything from bedding to clothing to packaging. The bags made by jute companies today are durable, eco-friendly, and cost effective. They are typically free of plastic and can be reused multiple times. Based on the aforementioned reasons, jute bags are a better choice when compared to plastic bags. You can also read about the different kind of jute bags which you can buy online.